Pure Pad™ Sport
Sports Themed Buffalo Leather Ball Wipe
Show your fandom and make a pure shot every time with our sports themed ball wipe pads. Each pad features a wiping surface that’s made with the same durable, highly absorbent all natural genuine Buffalo Leather as our original Pure Pad™. But we’ve added a bit of style by giving you the authentic look, and in many cases feel, of your “other” favorite sports. Because lets face it, we all know what your true favorite sport is...
- Available in multiple sports styles!
- All Natural Buffalo Leather
- Made with "Authentic" sports materials
- Embroidered details with Genesis® logo
- Heavy duty stitching
- Non-Abrasive - Won't harm or alter the surface
- Works on all ball types
Features + Benefits
The extreme nap of the Buffalo Leather absorbs better than cotton, micro fiber or any other type of towel or shammy.
Consistent Ball Reaction
The Pure Pad™ Sport gives you a clean, pure surface every time, so your ball can perform its best shot after shot.
Personality to Spare
If you’re a sports fan, then why not show it! Choose from Baseball, Basketball, Billiards, Football, Golf and more.
Sized to fit most hands comfortably while using sporty materials for an “authentic” look and feel.
Specs + Tech
|Material †*||Buffalo Leather w/ "Authentic" Sports Materials|
|Safe for use on?||Resin, Urethane or Polyester|
|Washable?||Yes, see below for care instructions|
|Size (Round - All)||6.89” dia. (17.5 cm) Approx.|
|Size (Football)||9.25" x 6" (23.5 x 15.2 cm)|
|8 Ball (Billiards)||GENPSPT-8Ball||709951683033|
How to Clean and Care for your Pure Pad™ Sport
If you begin to notice your Pure Pad™ Sport is not as effective as it once was, then it's time for a cleaning. Luckily, this is an easy task.
- Wash your Pure Pad™ Sport using mild soap in warm to hot water*. Use a brush on the leather side only, to gently agitate the surface.
- Once done, rinse your pad thoroughly under warm water, then lightly wring out the excess water and lay flat to dry.
- After it has dried, you can use a bristle brush on the leather side to bring the nap back to an "as new" state, if needed.
- Hand wash only.
- Using water as hot as you can comfortably and safely handle helps to release extreme amounts of oil.
- Always air dry. Never put your Pure Pad™ Sport in the dryer.